Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Hey, where are you all? Ok call someone and tell them to get to blogging. I am at Nicoles again so here I am. Have any of you done something out of your comfort zone? Have you called someone and said I love you? What's going on in your lives. Mines pretty boring but I guess thats better then drama. I have something going on when I know when it will happen I will let you know. You will never in your dreams guess what it is but I will let you know when the times right! I bet I gotcha now! Don't ask because I can't say until I know. I am not dying or moving so no worring. It will be a good thing for me. I know I have you guessing but it will have to wait. Anyway Whitney and Kevin congrats on the new house! I am very excited for you. I want to see it. Has anyone heard from Hayley. I need to get her phone number and call her. I can't believe in a month Sam will be gone. I am trying to wrap my brain around all this. I am excited for the wedding. The kids are really excited. I hope you all will come and stay for the dancing. The food is going to be great as well as everything about that day. You all remember what it was like for you. Well do something great this week and blog. Love you all Den Den

No comments: