Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Hey there!


We are doing well. We are loving our new family picture the infamous Kevin took, so marvelously! Manuel is staying busy between the snow removal and the regular business. Sara and Sophie are loving the new schools and are doing well. The Norwalk schools are definately harder than Des Moines, but it's a very good thing! Bela is loving pre-school and doing very well. Lyza is trying to do everything Bela is doing and loving being 3. I am doing well as well. The baby is giving me a run for my money already! She is quite a mover and a shaker. We are very excited to see this little burger! I am doing well at school, my pyro is gone...good thing. I found out today that I'm getting another new student on Monday so my class size is going back to 29. 29! Can you believe that? It should be illegal to have that many 5th graders in one classroom. It doesn't help that my classroom is SMALL! Okay, well enough of my sob story! Love you all and hope more people get going on this!

No comments: